Jetty and Boat dive reports 8/25 & 8/26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
so, if I was able to twist some arms, and actually get MDB to go, and if everyone was willing, there is a possible group of 5...

Me
MDB
Yoda
SBM
KCH

where's Mike_S when you need him?

I don't even get an honorable mention? :mooner:

We could make it a weekend... I can arrange boarding as well if you don't mind 'communal' living. $125 for a night + 2 inshore dives + $20 for offshore dives + $10 for Nitrox + $20 for the extra night.

Go friday, dive Sat offshore, party Sat night, and hit a high tide at St Andrews on Sunday... :wink: Fun!

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'd rather just book them directly and leave Dive Locker out of the picture. :wink:
I think its the same price, but this way you get to support a dive shop, pay with a variety of means, pick up any last minute items, top off tanks, etc...

jviehe:
I think its the same price, but this way you get to support a dive shop, pay with a variety of means, pick up any last minute items, top off tanks, etc...

Captain Logan's garage pretty much IS a dive shop :14: Tanks, Nitrox, air, no problem, also a guest house with pool, hot tub, tiki bar, fish cleaning station, grills, coolers, ect. There's nothing to keep us from going to PCDC for anything else we need.

I don't know if I would want to to "communal live" with a guy who screams at snakes.

Sounds like it would be a fun weekend though.

photohikedive:
so, if I was able to twist some arms, and actually get MDB to go, and if everyone was willing, there is a possible group of 5...

Me
MDB
Yoda
SBM
KCH

where's Mike_S when you need him?

How about I stay on shore and gaurd vehicles or clean fish? This is a planning thread so it ought to be snipped off the original and stuffed in the N. FL Trips forum, looks like the zealots are getting lax. Besides I don't like posting in the main Conch forum, it makes me feel dirty :yuck:

photohikedive:
after the berratement I suffered at your hands? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, um, you want to be #6?

Moi? I don't recall any berating comments. Heck, I even gave you fuel for mdb's wrath (X-shorts).

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom