Jetfins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent them (Scubapro) an email last week and have yet to hear back from them. I figured I would post it here and hope to hear suggestions from you guys and hopefully get a response from someone at Scubapro. I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with customer service (no response). I feel I'm stuck.

Any update?

I sent scuba pro the fins with a letter describing where the fins were purchased, when they were purchased, and what happened. This was a few weeks ago. I have not heard anything from them yet.

Anyone know of scubapro's turnaround time for repair/replace?

Slow. At least a month, maybe longer, based on what I have heard through my LDS. My own experience with a computer replacement was more like 2.5 months, but this might have been because Scubapro was backordered with Uwatec, who was also backordered and waiting to receive more computer capsules from the factory (Indonesia, I believe). They made it worth the wait, though, as they upgraded me.

Anyone know of scubapro's turnaround time for repair/replace?

Well I'm starting to get nervous because I sent them the fins the second week of March and I have not heard anything back yet. The problem is that I am moving again due to work the last week of May. I sure hope this gets sorted out in the next month.

Scubasnacks,
You sent in the fins directly instead of working with your LDS as suggested, without proof of purchase or your complete name. I am holding your fins for the next couple days to see if you can send me a private post with the needed further information.

thank you.

You just sent the fins into Scubapro without speaking to someone and getting some kind of authorization; something to show that they are expecting them? In addition you placed a question here, it was answered by a representative of Scubapro and he suggested you speak to the place you purchased it from or bring it to a Scubapro Dealer. So you just pack it up and send it in? I don't your understand your thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom