Jetfins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasnacks

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a set of XL Jetfins that I have replaced my twin-jets. When putting them on I tightened up one of the straps and I felt that something felt "off". At first I thought the strap was going (and secretly wished I brought my twin-jets for backups)...When did my giant stride I knew immediately something was wrong (find came off and started to sink. I first thought I broke a strap. My buddy got mine from the bottom of the pool and I got out and looked the fin over. I noticed the strap didn't break like I thought (it was intact). At first I didn't notice anything but after a second look I noticed the right buckle on my fin looked like it was no longer in the hole. It was literally GONE from the side of the fin. When I looked closer I noticed the rubber had actually cracked where the buckle meats the strap (pin hole). I have always taken care of my dive equipment. I was told by my buddy that these fins had/have a lifetime warranty. I cannot find my receipt (we have moved through three states and into 6 different houses over the past 6 years...grad school and promotions). What can I do? I really like the jetfins better than my twin-jets. Is there anyway to get the fin fixed or repaired???

Crack 4.jpgCrack.jpgCrack 2.jpg Hope this helps

Yep they are dead, hopefully ScubaPro will replace them. Id suggest contacting them directly or you could always try posting this in Manufacturers Forum "ScubaPro"and see what they say. Good luck. Keep us posted. Cheers

I sent them (Scubapro) an email last week and have yet to hear back from them. I figured I would post it here and hope to hear suggestions from you guys and hopefully get a response from someone at Scubapro. I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with customer service (no response). I feel I'm stuck.

I sent them (Scubapro) an email last week and have yet to hear back from them. I figured I would post it here and hope to hear suggestions from you guys and hopefully get a response from someone at Scubapro. I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with customer service (no response). I feel I'm stuck.

OOps sorry, just realised we are in Scubapros forum. I've sent Scubapro several emails in the past and have never received a reply, hopefully you'll have luck here.

Scubasnacks,
The Jet fins have a lifetime warranty to the original owner. Perhaps you may try to contact the Dealer where you originally purchases the fins. Otherwise, turn in to your LDC for inspection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom