Jetfins from Mexico?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SP Jetfins are made in at least three spots I know of

[QUOTE="cerich, post: 8046990, member: 40249"
]SP Jetfins are made in at least three spots I know of
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where?[/QUOTE]
I'm $250 a hour for industry consulting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where?
I'm $250 a hour for industry consulting[/QUOTE]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interesting that you from the dive center of the world, Georgia that your knowledge and efforts are only are worth $250.00 an hour!

Currently I am billing $475.00 an hour. However, I have the largest diving reference library in the US and have considerably more experienced since I began consulting/professional witnessing in 1962

You get what you pay for
And you have to start some where...but $250.00 an hour?
SDM

I'm $250 a hour for industry consulting

Interesting that you from the dive center of the world, Georgia that your knowledge and efforts are only are worth $250.00 an hour!

Currently I am billing $475.00 an hour. However, I have the largest diving reference library in the US and have considerably more experienced since I began consulting/professional witnessing in 1962

You get what you pay for
And you have to start some where...but $250.00 an hour?
SDM[/QUOTE]
Seriously, the snide was needed? Why?
I am not from Georgia, I currently live there.

22 years in industry, resort, dive shop, specialty consulting and sales to mega yachts, rep for a few major and few not so major brands, ran one start up that has a good rep, doing a second start up now. Also have some knowledge of the agency side, was a NAUI rep, Board member for a short while and current Advisory Panel for International Training.

No question you have a more impressive resume, more experience and so forth.You should command more,especially if somebody is looking for a more historically based view of the industry. I'm pretty up on current trends, where we are headed versus where most of the industry wants us to be (back in 1989). For those that want that, I suspect that they would be getting a bargain at $475 a hour. If somebody wants to try and position for the future, as a shop or brand, I am probably undercharging. Then again, I like helping people

I'm pretty up on current trends, where we are headed versus where most of the industry wants us to be (back in 1989).

That's an interesting comment. From your point of view do you see that as the industry is lagging behind or meeting the demands of the consumer?

That's an interesting comment. From your point of view do you see that as the industry is lagging behind or meeting the demands of the consumer?
Lagging far behind

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom