Jet Fins and Ebay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ca_Ghost

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Talk about the WORST luck with ebay. So far I've found about 5 pairs of the ScubaPro Jet Fins and every SINGLE TIME I get outbid in the last 5 seconds of the auction.

The last pair I was the only bid for 3 days then in the last 5 seconds BAM I lost them.

How irratating is that!!!!!!!!

I just want a pair of fins!!!!!

Ca_Ghost:
Talk about the WORST luck with ebay. So far I've found about 5 pairs of the ScubaPro Jet Fins and every SINGLE TIME I get outbid in the last 5 seconds of the auction.

The last pair I was the only bid for 3 days then in the last 5 seconds BAM I lost them.

How irratating is that!!!!!!!!

I just want a pair of fins!!!!!

.... and depending on how picky you are about it IST makes a copy that costs about half. They say it's a bit softer though.

regards

Most of those folks use bidding programs like Bidnapper. These programs automatically put in your bids in the las 6 seconds or so. They are the way to go if you are serious about winning. Very reasonably priced as well...

Wayward Son:
Well, if you don't care about the lifetime warranty on them, Leisurepro sells them for about $65 the last time I looked.
My LDS is selling them for about the same price.
Chris

i couldn't win a pair on ebay either, i ended up buying a pair on craigslist...what size are you looking for?

I've got a pair of Large I want to get rid of. No straps and buckles, cut off for spring straps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom