Jet Fin found at Redondo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danr

New
Reaction score
Medium Jet Fin marked "HFS" found in 25 feet of water at Vet's Park this morning. Can pick up any Wednesday Night at Vet's Park. See the Divevets divers.

Sounds like something my wife would write on my fine...."His feet stink"

Otter:
Sounds like something my wife would write on my fine...."His feet stink"

I went through this period, after I broke my leg and my strength hadn't returned yet, when I was losing fins on my shore dives. I lost like 3 Turtles in a row in Malibu. I mean in three consecutive dives over like a 1 week period. It got expensive - running to eBay to find more Turtles, then looking for spring straps... it sucked. I also lost my wet notes on one of those dives, and a glove (if you can belive that... who loses a glove???)

I was getting worked by the surf, and simply wasn't strong enough to fight back. Arnaud was just laughing... he's all "what are you going to lose this week...."

I should have had my phone number and a reward written on the bottom of them...

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
I went through this period, after I broke my leg and my strength hadn't returned yet, when I was losing fins on my shore dives. I lost like 3 Turtles in a row in Malibu. I mean in three consecutive dives over like a 1 week period. It got expensive - running to eBay to find more Turtles, then looking for spring straps... it sucked. I also lost my wet notes on one of those dives, and a glove (if you can belive that... who loses a glove???)

I was getting worked by the surf, and simply wasn't strong enough to fight back. Arnaud was just laughing... he's all "what are you going to lose this week...."

I should have had my phone number and a reward written on the bottom of them...

---
Ken

I think I saw Arnaud was selling Turtles on eBay...in sets of 3....now I know why :wink:

Otter:
I think I saw Arnaud was selling Turtles on eBay...in sets of 3....now I know why :wink:

I hope he got a few bux for 'em. Two of them were all of one dive old!

---
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom