Japanese Whaling Ship Catches Fire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhbryaniv:
If that is the way you feel maybe we should start a prayer chain for you because thats is not something one says normally. . . .

I think a lot of people think about those things...that is why we have laws. Think of what would happen if there is no law against killing people.

dlndavid:
and by your location we know where you stand, my location will fool you though :wink: :54:

What is that supposed to mean?
I just wonder how you all would feel if it was the "eco-terrorists" that was killed.
Would you have the same sympathy for him/ her?

Mossman:
I never said I didn't have any friends and I have plenty of relatives, just no more "close" relatives by my definition (i.e., children, parents, siblings, grandparents). Regardless, none of them were or are involved in whaling. I believe I have some ancestors on my father's side that were whalers. If that's the case, I'm glad they're dead.

:shakehead

I think the best solution to all this is have...

Haley's Coment make a u-turn right now and hit planet Earth really hard!

...there would be no more problems, people, whales, cows, tree huggers, japanese whalers, and I won't have to do my taxes this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thread Title
Japanese Whaling Ship Catches Fire

Respose by RAWLS:

Good!

-----------------------

Response by Fishb0y:

Glad you're happy someone died

------------------------

I am tired of this guy being miss quoted from the very beginning of this post and have to speak out. See page 1 of this thread. Rawls ws not happy that someone had died. Read his quote, he was happy that the whaling ship caught fire.

Fishboy, from what I read, you have misinterpretid him.

I don't think Rawls or anyone here wants to see anyone die from this situation.

Thank you

Gussy:
That's why I'm not in Bagdad. What does it matter for me how safe it is to drive in Bagdad?

It doesn't matter most people it only matters to those of us who have, will and do walk the streets over there. . .

jhbryaniv:
Just food for thought it is safer for you to drive through downtown Baghdad then south west Washington DC or detroit... Trust me on this . . .
That's a very racist sentiment, as well as incorrect.

In the course of my business, I have to drive through Compton, Watts, and other less affluent areas of metropolitan Los Angeles that have a predominance of African-American residents. I am white. I would much rather drive where I do then risk driving through Baghdad. Do you have statistics to match what you posted or are you just spouting off hatred a la Archie Bunker or Trent Lott?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom