Japanese Whaling Ship Catches Fire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mossman:
That's a very racist sentiment, as well as incorrect.

OK if you say so buddy. . .

Mossman:
In the course of my business, I have to drive through Compton, Watts, and other less affluent areas of metropolitan Los Angeles that have a predominance of African-American residents. I am white. .

Who brought race into this?? I didn't

Mossman:
I would much rather drive where I do then risk driving through Baghdad. Do you have statistics to match what you posted or are you just spouting off hatred a la Archie Bunker or Trent Lott?

I never said you wouldn't rather drive there I said it was only more dangerous. . . injury is more likely driving throuhg DC and the surrounding counties than through Baghdad. . .

dlndavid:
TOS??????
It's OK. His inference that I somehow needed some sort of prayer chain to make me normal again didn't offend me. If it offended you, I'd report the guy.

Or are you implying it's against the TOS to defend myself and call him on it?

Mossman:
A prayer chain? Is that like a chain letter?

Tell you what, pray for me to die. If I die, you win. If not, your prayers are FOS and you might want to rethink all the religious BS that's obviously brainwashed you.

I'll pray for you . . .

:shakehead did you come from rec.scuba??

Mossdude, you are the one who stated you might kill one of your own family members for doing something you think is wrong,
now you are trying to defend yourself?
You accuse others of having racist sentiments and are filled with hate.
Those seem to be persnal attacks from where I'm sitting.
Everytime you open your mouth (via keyboard) you are sticking your foot in deeper.

Mossman:
It's OK. His inference that I somehow needed some sort of prayer chain to make me normal again didn't offend me. If it offended you, I'd report the guy.

Or are you implying it's against the TOS to defend myself and call him on it?

It is against TOS to make threats percieved or otherwise to members of the board. . .

jhbryaniv:
OK if you say so buddy. . . Who brought race into this?? I didn't
I never said you wouldn't rather drive there I said it was only more dangerous. . . injury is more likely driving throuhg DC and the surrounding counties than through Baghdad. . .
Again, do you have any statistics to back this up? It's an interesting choice of locales you selected given your claim that the selection was race-neutral. Why didn't you choose Beverly Hills or Sand Point, ID?

I'm mildly concerned for the well-being of the people arguing in this thread. I think you all need to go get a new hobby because your current one is causing you to WASTE AN ENTIRE DAY arguing about the value of human life and the meaning of the world on a site dedicated to scuba diving. So please go to your local board of Ed. meeting, at least it will get you off your computer.

Mossman:
Again, do you have any statistics to back this up? It's an interesting choice of locales you selected given your claim that the selection was race-neutral. Why didn't you choose Beverly Hills or Sand Point, ID?

Because I have lived in south east DC, and I will soon be living in Baghdad. . .

. . . . .

memon1:
I'm mildly concerned for the well-being of the people arguing in this thread. I think you all need to go get a new hobby because your current one is causing you to WASTE AN ENTIRE DAY arguing about the value of human life and the meaning of the world on a site dedicated to scuba diving.

twenty posts, huh?

welcome to ScubaBoard, get to know the place and the posters

we're a bit different from the rest of the world ... and proudly so :wink:

Back
Top Bottom