Japanese Whaling Ship Catches Fire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

memon1:
I'm mildly concerned for the well-being of the people arguing in this thread. I think you all need to go get a new hobby because your current one is causing you to WASTE AN ENTIRE DAY arguing about the value of human life and the meaning of the world on a site dedicated to scuba diving. So please go to your local board of Ed. meeting, at least it will get you off your computer.

This is a pretty slow thread actually :wink:

H2Andy:
twenty posts, huh?

welcome to ScubaBoard, get to know the place and the posters

we're a bit different from the rest of the world ... and proudly so :wink:
heh, that's my job :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

jhbryaniv:
It is against TOS to make threats percieved or otherwise to members of the board. . .
Now that's silly. How could anything in my post be perceived as a threat even by a member of the board? We were talking about the efficacy of prayer and I dared you to pray for me to die. If anything, I'm the one threatened here since I could quite possibly die, and I should therefore report myself.

Or are you claiming that I threatened your religiousness, that if you prayed for me to die and I didn't, that you would renounce your faith and trek out into the desert on an endless quest for the One Truth? Because I didn't mean that. I just hoped you would find some insight, that's all.

memon1:
I'm mildly concerned for the well-being of the people arguing in this thread. I think you all need to go get a new hobby because your current one is causing you to WASTE AN ENTIRE DAY arguing about the value of human life and the meaning of the world on a site dedicated to scuba diving. So please go to your local board of Ed. meeting, at least it will get you off your computer.

This is slow 100 posts in a day. . . MOF or the Jolly roger can do this in less than an hour. . .

well ....

either way you slice it, i am not going to feel happy about a person dying, no matter what their job may be

Mossman:
Now that's silly. How could anything in my post be perceived as a threat even by a member of the board? We were talking about the efficacy of prayer and I dared you to pray for me to die. If anything, I'm the one threatened here since I could quite possibly die, and I should therefore report myself.

Or are you claiming that I threatened your religiousness, that if you prayed for me to die and I didn't, that you would renounce your faith and trek out into the desert on an endless quest for the One Truth? Because I didn't mean that. I just hoped you would find some insight, that's all.

LOL Prayer?? Whats that :) I don't pray or go to church. . .it was sarcasm. . .

memon1:

memon: Good call. The same 3-4 folks will go back and forth on this for the rest of the day, maybe several days. This thread is now just a train wreck.

:sprint:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom