January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In case anyone needs to know what I look like (in order to find me), please see: below! I won't be wearing glasses though. And Jim - no nasty/mean comments. :D

so i searched directions and came up with Breakwater Cove Marina - 32 Cannery Row.. sounds correct to me. right?
just want to make sure i'm not late!

so i searched directions and came up with Breakwater Cove Marina - 32 Cannery Row.. sounds correct to me. right?
just want to make sure i'm not late!

Yes otherwise known as San Carlos Beach. Across the street and to the right of Monterey Bay Dive Center.

If you are driving down Del Monte. stay on the right side of the lanes. follow the signs directing you to cannery row, and the aquarium. After emerging from the tunnel and letting new trafic merge in, you'll take the first right. Thats it. you can park in the upper parking lot. or the lower lot along the breakwater. Keep in mind the center spots are reseved for vehicles with trailers untill after noon.

It IS a cubicle!!! Sniff, sniff! I am going to change it to this one now ........ And no, that isn't YouTube - Scuba Cat

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 34
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom