January M & G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been working most of the day and havent had time to get the pics Robin and Meg took uploaded. I will try and get to it sooooooon.

I want to especially thank Brandon from Scuba Quest for the freebies. Hats, shirts and coolie cups!

This awesome guesture, along with the tremendous support of the Venice Turkey Fry make them TOPS in my book! If you are thinking of getting new gear or training you should consider this shop, they certainly support Scubaboarders! THANKS SCUBAQUEST!

No wories. I wanted to thank everyone who showed up. I made some new friends and you all mede me feel very welcome Thanks Again. I have a dive social on Monday Night @ J.F. Kicks We have a guest speaker and a few other things going on there. It starts @ 7pm I will post a thread on this.

No wories. I wanted to thank everyone who showed up. I made some new friends and you all mede me feel very welcome Thanks Again. I have a dive social on Monday Night @ J.F. Kicks We have a guest speaker and a few other things going on there. It starts @ 7pm I will post a thread on this.

Definitely post up about the social! And thank you for my fancy dancy new hat. I almost lost it today - flew off my head - but the captain was able to retrieve it :yeahbaby:

It was really nice seeing everyone - Mike, Sadie, Mark, Caroly, Meg, Robin, Bill (I guess), Ken Doug, Melissa.... Now that said, Dave, AstroDad, and mcgowman where were ya guys?

I know Blond and Truck didn't make it back from Kennedy Space _ I had spoken to them. Scott's friend was in an accident so he to is excused. :) :wink::tongue:

DSCN0300.jpg

We did discuss an upcoming week-long trip to Little Cayman that Carolyn and Mark are putting together in July. Meg needs a roommate, if you are interested in this trip contact CarrieMak for details. It is very reasonably priced.

It was really nice seeing everyone - Mike, Sadie, Mark, Caroly, Meg, Robin, Bill (I guess), Ken Doug, Melissa.... Now that said, Dave, AstroDad, and mcgowman where were ya guys?

I wussed out at the last minute. :dork2: Was kinda wiped out from working most of the day on a Gasparilla float (getting ready for parade season). I'll blame the fumes from the fiberglass resin.

From the picture it looks like a good group. Will have to catch everyone next time or on a trip.

Ok, since were doing confessionals... I whimped out too :shakehead:. I was diving all day at Hudson Grotto and when I left at 4:30 pm I was just too tired to run home, get ready, and run down to Brandon.

I got off the dive boat at Wet Yet Charters in Hudson at 6:00pm and went straight to Brandon. I made it to the M & G at about 7:30pm. (I did gave away most of my fish so I wouldnt be later)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom