January M & G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been following the forum for a while but never been to a M&G before. Will try to drop by and put some faces with the handles/avatars. Sounds like fun.

sorry I will have to cancel on my first meet and greet this weekend. I will be heading to Okeechobee to help run a fishing tournament. I hope these are on a monthly basis. please enjoy your time and hope to meet up on the next one. Tim

The next M&G will be in February, after the snorkel with the Manatees trip MissD is putting together. I THINK it is on the 7th. PM her for details.

The next M&G will be in February, after the snorkel with the Manatees trip MissD is putting together. I THINK it is on the 7th. PM her for details.

Yep, it's the 7th

JANUARY MEET & GREET:banana:
PLACE:
Brandon Ale House
Hwy 60
Brandon, FL

DATE:
Jan. 10th

TIME:
6PM-9PM

I will update the list of attendees as they post up!
Attending:
SalmonBoy/William
Deceptive D/Robin
Meg
Carriemak/Carolyn & Mark
Mplante/Mike & Mary
MissD
Scott5644
AstroDad/Chris
Truck1/Ronnie aka Rico Suave & BlondeAmbition/Danielle
Catra/Carolyn
Dive Bandit/dave
Git-r-Dun/Ken
fishytim2 & ScubaGear/Jason
mcgowman
brandonfl

It looks like it will be a good turn out. But I'll have to pass on this one. I will be resurfacing my kitchen cabinets. :depressed:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom