January M & G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

'Jason' would be me, see you all there!

sorry I will have to cancel on my first meet and greet this weekend. I will be heading to Okeechobee to help run a fishing tournament. I hope these are on a monthly basis. please enjoy your time and hope to meet up on the next one. Tim

Jason are you still going to be attending?

I would love to drop by, but I'll be driving back from Williston tomorrow afternoon and don't know if I'll be back in time. If I get back early enough, I'll stop by. My plans are to make the February M&G. See you then for sure. :palmtree: Bob

I will probably be LATE attending. I will be diving/spearing in the gulf and the captain said we should be back no later than 5pm. This will only give me one hour to get the fish cleaned and head to the M&G!
It is an hour trip from Hudson to Brandon so I will prolly be a little late.

I will probably be LATE attending. I will be diving/spearing in the gulf and the captain said we should be back no later than 5pm. This will only give me one hour to get the fish cleaned and head to the M&G!

Are Meg & Robin coming?

Clean the fish at the MNG!

Maybe I could just hand everyone at the M&G a fish and she what their 'fish-cleaning' skills are!
You know.........huck finn them into doing my work for me! Any volunteers??

Use an electric knife. :) It'll take you no more than a few mins...

boy you guys and gals are really slipping... no post.. no pics... anyways i still had fun good to see old friends again and new ones hope to all again soon..... and yes you too ken...

mike

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom