Jan 2010 Winter Storm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This the anchor that was on the right hand side, about 30 feet out from the wall? Wonder why they raised it?

Did get to see the anchor that was raised, I'm totally surprised I never knew it was there.

This the anchor that was on the right hand side, about 30 feet out from the wall? Wonder why they raised it?

They told the Sanctuary people that busted them that they wanted
to raise it out of the sand so people could see it better.

You put August and Steve in boarding when you go out of town? That's pretty harsh :D

Sigh, sadly that's exactly where I am. Trying to standby so I can get back before 5pm and pick up the bunnies.

After the terrential downpour and seeing the posts with pictures of the waves, I decided to go out and take some snapshots as well. It was nice and sunny when I left and boy were there some waves to see. Here are some of the ones I took at the different dive sites.

Breakwater
RDJ_0065.JPG

Del Monte Beach from Breakwater
RDJ_0062.JPG

McAbee Beach
RDJ_0100.JPG

RDJ_0104.JPG

Just west of Hopkins Marine Station
RDJ_0105.JPG

RDJ_0107.JPG

RDJ_0138.JPG

Lovers Point
RDJ_0113.JPG

Lovers 1
RDJ_0183.JPG

Surfer at Lovers 2
RDJ_0171.JPG

Lovers 2
RDJ_0199.JPG

Lovers 3
RDJ_0215.JPG

North Monastery
RDJ_0233.JPG

Point Lobos from North Monastery
RDJ_0240.JPG

Yeah I'm tempted & I have a new board too :)

Ummm...I thought you didn't snowboard?

Once you go to riding sidewayz you will never want to go back to being a two planker. Pretty soon you will be found airing out in the snow park!

Those pics are tight! Anybody want to practice their rough exits this week?? :popcorn:

Cheers,
Kat

Thanks for the pictures!

Breakwater
RDJ_0065.JPG

Hey BW doesn't look too bad!!!

Ummm...I thought you didn't snowboard?
Once you go to riding sidewayz you will never want to go back to being a two planker. Pretty soon you will be found airing out in the snow park!

:) I took some boarding lessons last season and have a shiny new board set-up which has never touched snow.

Deciding now - stick to skis & sell the board & lots of other stuff in the garage to start the scooter savings fund - or just hit the fresh powder with the new board.

I give ya one chance to guess which choice I'm making :D!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom