Jan 2010 Winter Storm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The heck with diving, pack-up the skis and head for the mountains...:)

Yeah I'm tempted & I have a new board too :). Probably the indoor rock climbing gym & pool will catch my attention first though :wink:

Ditto for me, though the storm has already affected me by delaying all flights back into SFO. Hope it burns itself out quickly after giving us some much-needed rain.

Hope you are not stranded at an airport = no fun :(

Hope you are not stranded at an airport = no fun :(

Sigh, sadly that's exactly where I am. Trying to standby so I can get back before 5pm and pick up the bunnies.

Thanks Kathy, that was exactly what I was trying to do, be he last one in teh water before the storm. I didn't make it though, there was another pair of divers that went in after us, I didn't stick around to hear their dive report. They were from Placerville and just down for the day. Hope they saw more than I did.
I'm in Vegas Friday-Saturday and if I've recovered enough, will try to see if Sunday is divable.

I'm in Vegas Friday-Saturday and if I've recovered enough, will try to see if Sunday is divable.

Hey, that's where I'm stuck right now. They actually had some rain last night. Can driver said the rain triggers rock migrations that make their way into the middle of the streets.

Lovers Point 01-18-2010 at 2:00 P.M.

Attachments

• LoversPoint01182010_2PM2.jpg
    LoversPoint01182010_2PM2.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 68
  • LoversPoint011810_2PM.jpg
    LoversPoint011810_2PM.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 88
The rocks migrate? You sure your driver wasn't drinking?
Let me know please how your flight back is, my girlfriend is scared there's going to be a lot of turbulence due to these storms, she may not go (she better go!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom