Jan 2010 Winter Storm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well......What do you think Ron and i are???

You & Ron were my first two USA buddies who took a chance with a pretty lost WWW wrapped in layers of neoprene & gave me a boost into diving our local cold water!!! I'll never forget those first freezing low vis dives with you two! Thanks Guys!!

Last edited:
You & Ron were my first two USA buddies who took a chance with a pretty lost WWW wrapped in layers of neoprene & gave me a boost into diving our local cold water :D!!! I'll never forget those first freezing low vis dives with you two :)! Thanks Guys!!

Hey wait a minute girl!!! You forgot to mention a third buddy, didn't you??? :D

You & Ron were my first two USA buddies who took a chance with a pretty lost WWW wrapped in layers of neoprene & gave me a boost into diving our local cold water :D!!! I'll never forget those first freezing low vis dives with you two :)! Thanks Guys!!

Hey wait a minute girl!!! You forgot to mention a third buddy, didn't you??? :D

Yup, you were there on that cold plunge too :). Thanks!!

Pictures... :) Anyone diving?
DSC_3238.jpg

That doesn't look so bad.

Not too bad? This evening BW was like a lake with 6" ankle slappers & you could see sand ripples on the bottom from the 4 on BW but I didn't get in the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom