Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marci, so glad to hear he is doing so well

just thought y'all'd like to know - jameson has started commando crawling! yep, 17 months old and starting to crawl... go, boy!! :D:D:D

just thought y'all'd like to know - jameson has started commando crawling! yep, 17 months old and starting to crawl... go, boy!! :D:D:D
... and so begins the start of big trouble! :wink:

That's Wonderful News !! :D

I guess that means you'll have to stop leaving your dive knife out on the coffee table...

Go Kid!

DC

today was his first day without his deco bottle! or in other words, his first day without his supplemental o2.

he was down to 0.1 l/m (for comparison, he came home on 0.3 and most adults you see around are on 2). then, this morning i look over & it's totally not anywhere near his nose & his sats are great...so after a few minutes of that, i unplugged the o2 & left on the monitor much of the day. he's done great, even during naps! if he stays about >=90, i'll leave him off. sometimes the shallower sleeping breaths mean babies need o2 only at night - we'll see what he can handle.

today is the first day *in his whole life* he's had no tape on his face.

Anyone have kleenex?

Marci that is awesome - really, really awesome.

today was his first day without his deco bottle! or in other words, his first day without his supplemental o2.

he was down to 0.1 l/m (for comparison, he came home on 0.3 and most adults you see around are on 2). then, this morning i look over & it's totally not anywhere near his nose & his sats are great...so after a few minutes of that, i unplugged the o2 & left on the monitor much of the day. he's done great, even during naps! if he stays about >=90, i'll leave him off. sometimes the shallower sleeping breaths mean babies need o2 only at night - we'll see what he can handle.

Woo hoo! :woohoo:

That is *fantastic* news! :cuddles::jump013:

Hey now, so when do we get a new pic? :jump: One smiling and crawling, with no tape plz :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom