Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we're going home! he's done just WONDERFULLY!! he gets to eat real food this morning, and if that goes well (and i really think it will), we're outta here! :D:D:D

hooray hooray hooray - i'm excited. he's pooping up a storm, smiling all over the place, playing hard while sitting up...and except for a few hours sunday, he's been so cheerful. he's the best baby in the universe, and of course the cutest. no, i'm not biased, why? :wink:

Fantastic!!!!!

Huzzah !!! Huzzah !!! Huzzah !!!

:dancingsnoopy:

the K

i like how i'm the afterthought here, polly...and andy, wasn't that rum?

he was definitely grumpy this morning, then mama & grandmama & my brother visited and he got a second wind. as mama put him back in the crib, his nasogastric tube came out, and he's been sunny ever since. it was turned off from suction this morning as a step to doing without it entirely later, so they decided it could stay out unless he gets pukey from too much tummy juice. so anyway, maybe that's what was bothering him. he's napping now, so i'm taking the opportunity to post.

y'all, he's doing so so great. pooped yesterday, passed gas today, some pedialyte hopefully tomorrow...i don't know how fast the food progression is after that, like if formula tomorrow night or not, but as far as i can tell we're on schedule to come home wednesday-ish, which is what we were led to expect. no pain med yesterday or today, just tylenol once yesterday. he's back down to his 'home' level of oxygen, 0.2l/min. his incision looks great, he's not acting sore, he's wonderful!

continued thanks for your continued good vibes, everyone!

Somebody mention rum??? :D

glad to hear Jameson is headed home! Cool Beans!

Somebody mention rum??? :D

glad to hear Jameson is headed home! Cool Beans!

No , no , no ...
No Rum here.

FANTASTIC MARCI :D

Tell that little caver to keep up the awesome work.

And maybe we will see ya soon :D

Jeano

we got home last night about 8. he's doing well, but he's a bit off his schedule and he's a bit grumpy. he hasn't eaten all that much today, because he's sleepy when it's eating time, so he cries & goes to sleep. i think it's just getting back on track & he'll be fine. he's taking bottles wonderfully, just falls asleep at solids time. his bottom is red, but not real diaper rash yet - they told us to expect a horrible one, but we've held it off so far. he's pooping great! his incision seems to be healing nicely, a little red like it might be getting to the itchy stage, but not bothering him. we go back friday for stitch removal.

they left in two stitches at spots that seemed a bit moist still, but mainly it's healing very nicely. it doesn't seem to bother him at all - he's kicking & rolling & sitting. right now he's chanting 'mah, mah, bah, bah!' and chewing on a stuffed fish. he's eating great, pooping a lot, his bottom is quite red but the skin's not broken yet.

he bounced back like you would not believe. and he's cutting teeth like nobody's business! he's up to 7!

You seem ecstatic to be changing poopy diapers. You are a strange woman, Marci. :D

I have been keeping up with this thread, and it is AWESOME to hear such continuous good news!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom