Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

B/D, you HAVE to be one proud and happy mommy !!!

And here's the Little Miracle Man . . .

The_Dreaded_Pirate_Jameson.jpg

I'll second that post Almity - I think this piccer would be good one to put up :D

What a long and winding road you both have been on. I am so happy for him & you. More pictures of that happy tape free face please.....

Wonderful news Marci

What fantastic news, marci! And what a sweetheart! You'll be beating the babes off that handsome young man in no time. :wink:

How sweet!!! Fantastic progress, I'm sooo happy for you guys!!

Now everything considered, is he about on schedule?

he's still delayed, but i think he's on a track to catch up in the next year or six months. he's starting to try to pull up & getting better at crawling. he's about 14 months adjusted, so he should be walking & starting to talk & doing a bit more, but he's not. that's ok, though, we'll take what we get & he's moving forward on all fronts, just not on a 'normal' time frame. as long as there's forward motion, he'll catch up sooner or later. like, there's a lot of difference in a 3 month old & a 6 month old & a 9 month old, but not much in someone who's 5 years, 5 years 3 months, & 5 years 6 months...ya know? :D

moving forward is all good... excellent

i am so thankful for this little chap's fighting spirit, and your own, marci

and on we go ... on and on ...

That's good news! That he would be behind, taking into consideration what he has been thru, is natural....Hearing that he is doing so well is the best mothers day gift ever :blush: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom