Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazing, simply amazing! BIG HUGS to you both!
Ber :lilbunny:

maybe vortoberfest next year, uncle ricky??

he's 17 1/2lbs, 23 7/8 inches long, growing hair as hard as he can, on closer-to-normal calories/oz formula (now 22, was 26, usual for most babies 20). still on o2, still has a feeding tube and ostomy. the docs think all those things should be gone spring-ish. if we can keep him healthy until then (a cold would be really dangerous), he should be a pretty normal guy!

he's developmentally delayed - can't yet turn over or come up on his hands while on his tummy - but he's getting physical therapy and the therapist isn't seeing any signs of cerebral palsy so far, which is a big relief to me.

he's eating about an ounce by bottle 5 times a day. the rest of his feeding goes through his feeding tube, but that's a big change from when he first got home & was taking about 15cc twice a day! he's a bright-eyed little thing & has a wonderful grin.

this afternoon we're going to hear jill heinerth speak. jameson wants to hear more about the caves! :wink: it will be our first sleepover so i have to pack everything i own because i'm a first time mama.

continued heartfelt thanks for y'all's continued good thoughts!

maybe vortoberfest next year, uncle ricky??
That'd be just grand!
... he should be a pretty normal guy!
he's developmentally delayed
He's a miracle! He can take his own sweet time at this point :)
this afternoon we're going to hear jill heinerth speak. jameson wants to hear more about the caves! :wink:
If you get a chance to talk to Jill, please tell her I tried to get enough folks here together to make a visit worth her time but... she's just gonna have to be available sometime other than during the Auburn/Alabama football season!
Take care; kiss the baby!
Love,
Uncle Ricky †

Baby, never worry about the time he takes to do things,everybody progresses at thier own rate. Such a cutie patootie

Here's the latest picture of the peanut (picture taken by a friend, not me)

DSC_0830.jpg

i LOVE chubby bubbies!!!!!!!!!!!! just want to pick him up and tickle him all over!!!

:hugs: doing beautiful!

Here's the latest picture of the peanut (picture taken by a friend, not me)

DSC_0830.jpg

He looks grand Marci. Has he been doing any "catching up" that you have noticed? BTW, judging from his size and that "missing thumb", I think I'll keep me body parts away from him :wink1:

And of course , the shirt is PRICELESS !!! :D

Looking fine there Jameson !!!
I bet that grip is getting just dandy too. :D
(holding those big fingers quite tightly , I see)

Jeano Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom