Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he's 16lbs, a cheerful baby. he can reach, and hold his head up, and sleeps really well. he's practicing eating from a bottle but it's spotty, and he can't hold his head up while he's on his tummy or roll over yet. hopefully he'll catch up & keep on going!

polly & bob (packman) came for a very nice visit yesterday & he smiled lots. polly got some pics & i bet will post them today.

he was worth everything.

BabyDuck:
he was worth everything.

What a beautiful and wonderful statement.

the K

BabyDuck:
he's 16lbs, a cheerful baby. he can reach, and hold his head up, and sleeps really well. he's practicing eating from a bottle but it's spotty, and he can't hold his head up while he's on his tummy or roll over yet. hopefully he'll catch up & keep on going!

polly & bob (packman) came for a very nice visit yesterday & he smiled lots. polly got some pics & i bet will post them today.

he was worth everything.

Such good stuff to hear Marci. They sure are worth everything. I will look forward to Polly's pics.

Snuggle right up and breath in that baby essence, ahhhhhh. We thank God for all the help he sent you both....Go baby Duckling

Great news, now we need more pictures.

Marci,

My two are all grown up, and yes, they were worth everything. I just love your comment. Jameson has a wonderful Mom. He is a lucky boy, indeed.

Pics of the Peanut, as requested.

IMG_1659_edited-2.jpg

IMG_1658_edited-2.jpg

IMG_1660_edited-1.jpg

Can't tell you how gratifying it is to see this youngster on the road...
I am really looking forward to meeting him soon.
Keep a steady strain, Marci :)
Love,
Uncle Ricky †

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom