Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly:
How do you like my new teeth?
Buck%20teeth.jpg
He's not breastfeeding, is he?:11:

Marci, he's looking soooo cute!
Glad to hear you have him at home now.
I had to leave my son at the hospital overnight for one night. That was traumatic for me. I can't imagine how you've managed. You have my admiration and vote for Scubaboard Mother of the Year. :love:

Jowls, baby, jowls!!!!!!

What a cutie pie! Oh, that last pic was toooo funny!

Marci, the pic with him snuggling against you makes it look like he is also incredibly relieved to be at home. :wink: So glad that he is doing well!

Wonder how much the tooth fairy will cough up for THOSE chompers :D

Great to see him doing well!
Ber :lilbunny:

I haven't talked to Marci for about 2 weeks, but I was out with some other friends last night who said all are good. I'll give her a call in the next day or so and be sure to post an update.

I talked to Marci today. Jameson is up to 15 and 1/2 pounds. Pack and I are going to see them on Sunday, so I will post more pics then.

scubapolly:
I talked to Marci today. Jameson is up to 15 and 1/2 pounds. Pack and I are going to see them on Sunday, so I will post more pics then.

Holy cow (no pun intended). Will look forward to the update and piccers. Thanks Polly.

Back
Top Bottom