It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I guess you will have to strike me off for the bacon and eggs. I guess the Chicago contingent won't be showing up. I'm going to have to blow off another Meet and Greet. Finances just got tighter, and I will get some real bad stares if I spend money on this weekend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the spring.

As you wish!

Food List

Spartan Diver*- Chocolate Chip Cookies

Divin'Hoosier- Bacon-n-Eggs

Barracuda 2- Kielbasa

GTXL1200- bunkhouse, generator, Coffee Pot

Diver Paula- Apple Cider (if she can make it)

cldwdiver- Brats, buns & apples

mrsmitty13- CHEESECAKE
his bubble watchers- pasta salad with my moms special italian style dressing

Nitrox Junkie- Cowboy beans

Jchoby- something of a main dish

Mitten Diver - clever wit and charming personality

BTail - BBQ kraut with meat

*Flyfishcje* - Spiedies (grilled chicken)

Kidsdream - Potatoes- once baked, twice baked, thrice baked!!!!!!!!!

dok407 - low calorie pasta salad and calorie free cookies

Ber Rabbit - Rabbit Food
Ber's DM & his son - Chili

Randy 43068 - steaks, big juicy steaks, king crab legs, cold water lobster tail, Pez and a couple dispensers

Last edited by a moderator:
You ask about KT and you wonder what's up??????? I haven't washed my undies since the last time she wore them.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:---the "What's up?" was really an unintentional question, but now I get your point----er---I mean--- I get the idea.

Well now that Dean has broken the ice...

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. My grandmother hasn't been doing well and I'm in Pennsylvania helping out. She does see to be getting better so who know? & good news! I'm signed up for surgery in November so diving at the Spring M&G should definitely be a go!

If I do come I won't be diving and will have to see if I bring the cauldron. I'll let ya'll know ahead of time but cross me off for chili. Instead sign me up for Apple Cider and a pot to heat it up in.

Crossin' my fingers.
Paula

: ...but now I get your point----er...

Uh-oh, here we go again. Will this be :mooner:"broakback Gilboa II":mooner:? We will just have to let you, Ted and John "straighten things out" in the bunkhouse. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:popcorn:

Edits to food list made in Dean's post so that's the most up to date list as of this post.
Ber :lilbunny:

Hi Paula,

No problem, bring her along. Good news on the surgery.

Also, if you're bringing some pot, you can stay in my tent. :lotsalove:

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. My grandmother hasn't been doing well and I'm in Pennsylvania helping out. She does see to be getting better so who know? & good news! I'm signed up for surgery in November so diving at the Spring M&G should definitely be a go!

If I do come I won't be diving and will have to see if I bring the cauldron. I'll let ya'll know ahead of time but cross me off for chili. Instead sign me up for Apple Cider and a pot to heat it up in.

Crossin' my fingers.
Paula

I thought I'd have to write part II as they head of to Florida....and John becomes Ted's little love kitten...I mean mitten.

You write very well. Go on, spin the yarn anyway.

Well, I guess you will have to strike me off for the bacon and eggs. I guess the Chicago contingent won't be showing up. I'm going to have to blow off another Meet and Greet. Finances just got tighter, and I will get some real bad stares if I spend money on this weekend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the spring.

We'll miss you Dean. Hopefully you can make it out next spring.

Since Dean won't be able to make it, put me down for bacon and eggs Sat morning.

Crossin' my fingers.
Paula

We hope you can make it Paula, but if not we'll certainly miss you. Best of luck with the surgery.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom