It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As I've been to Amsterdam twice, I must insist I be present to test the authenticity of this so-called "pot" :)

I would have thought that you had your own "Private Stash".

You know that I am totally devoted to you. I spend many a night dreaming about loving you.:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow: I wonder if I started wearing a drysuit if it would help!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I thought it was me you dreamed of loving?????:shakehead:

I thought it was me you dreamed of loving?????:shakehead:

You moved on with a new man and a dog. I just figured that I was out of the picture. I guess if we can keep it on the QT we might be able to work something out.

You moved on with a new man and a dog. I just figured that I was out of the picture. I guess if we can keep it on the QT we might be able to work something out.

You two going to be posing for troll T shirts again? If so, I think you should add the "foot in fan" position for us all to see. I hear someone (unnamed) who could demonstrate will be at the M&G.

I bought 36 eggs and 3 lbs of bacon at Sam's yesterday to cook up Sat morning. The Fall M&G is just about upon us!

I bought 36 eggs and 3 lbs of bacon at Sam's yesterday to cook up Sat morning. The Fall M&G is just about upon us!

I just hope we're not eating breakfast wearing rain gear.:depressed: Last I heard, 40% on Fri., 50% on Sat. and 30% on Sun. However, high 50's maybe even into low 60's for the weekend. I hope the rain part changes for the better before the weekend arrives. Regardless, I'll be there even if I have to wear my dry suit all weekend.

I just hope we're not eating breakfast wearing rain gear.:depressed: Last I heard, 40% on Fri., 50% on Sat. and 30% on Sun. However, high 50's maybe even into low 60's for the weekend. I hope the rain part changes for the better before the weekend arrives. Regardless, I'll be there even if I have to wear my dry suit all weekend.

As long as it's not a socked-in 100% precip weekend then it's no big deal. A forecast of 30-50% chance of rain is almost a guarantee this time of year. I'll be there!

I'll have my canopy with the picnic table under it so I can cook breakfast regardless.

Denny ... when are you cooking the sausage? Do you want me to bring my portable grill? I'd be glad to, but remember that I have to leave by around 5ish on Sat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom