It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can certainly bring several different kinds of crunchy goodness... is there a centrally located table or something we all put stuff on? (someone brings these tables?) or is it more like the back of each car has something different and you jus' kinda make the rounds?

Right then! put me down fer Chips! (of various varieties! :) )

There are picnic tables loaded with food :D Anything that needs to be refrigerated can go in the Bunkhouse or into one of the coolers that is sitting around.
Ber :lilbunny:

This will be the last time I let someone (Warmwaterwimp) else handle the food list It has been a total debacle. I cant even find the last update. so if someone finds it please copy and paste it to the latest page so people can see it and see what we need.

Ted requested that I update the food list, so here goes...

Food List

Spartan Diver*- Chocolate Chip Cookies

Barracuda 2- Kielbasa

GTXL1200- bunkhouse, generator, Coffee Pot

Diver Paula- Chili

cldwdiver- Brats, buns & apples

mrsmitty13- CHEESECAKE

Jchoby- something of a main dish

Mitten Diver - clever wit and charming personality

BTail - BBQ kraut with meat

*Flyfishcje* - Spiedies (grilled chicken)

Dean810
- Eggs & bacon

Kidsdream - Potatoes- once baked, twice baked, thrice baked!!!!!!!!!

dok407 - low calorie pasta salad and calorie free cookies

Ber Rabbit - Rabbit Food

Randy 43068 - steaks, big juicy steaks, king crab legs, cold water lobster tail

I'm new to the board and obviously new to this sub-group....I'm from over in NW Indiana (almost chicago). Unfotunatly (or fortnuatly depending on how you look at it) I will be getting my OW check outs done the weekend of the meet and greet. I was hoping to possibly get them done before this so that I could come out and meet some more people. However hope to make some things this year if possible and hopefully next year.

Hope ya'll have fun.

Kyle

Put me down for some Pez and a couple of dispensers. That's a food item, isn't it? :rofl3:

Put me down for some Pez and a couple of dispensers. That's a food item, isn't it? :rofl3:

As you wish!

Food List

Spartan Diver*- Chocolate Chip Cookies

Barracuda 2- Kielbasa

GTXL1200- bunkhouse, generator, Coffee Pot

Diver Paula- Chili

cldwdiver- Brats, buns & apples

mrsmitty13- CHEESECAKE

Jchoby- something of a main dish

Mitten Diver - clever wit and charming personality

BTail - BBQ kraut with meat

*Flyfishcje* - Spiedies (grilled chicken)

Dean810 - Eggs & bacon

Kidsdream - Potatoes- once baked, twice baked, thrice baked!!!!!!!!!

dok407 - low calorie pasta salad and calorie free cookies

Ber Rabbit - Rabbit Food

Randy 43068 - steaks, big juicy steaks, king crab legs, cold water lobster tail, Pez and a couple dispensers

Soo ummm Denny??? you going to be handling the Name tags again? or have you realized that I was right and their nothing but a pain in the well you know.

And oh by the way I will be down real early Fri. So I wont be needing you to hold my spot unless you get their before me and someone is in my spot then please gently but also forcibly remove them from my spot.

Soo ummm Denny??? you going to be handling the Name tags again? or have you realized that I was right and their nothing but a pain in the well you know.

And oh by the way I will be down real early Fri. So I wont be needing you to hold my spot unless you get their before me and someone is in my spot then please gently but also forcibly remove them from my spot.

So your not gonna back-out at the last minute for a trip to Florida?

So your not gonna back-out at the last minute for a trip to Florida?

Not yet. It was close though. they decided to wait and lay me off the last three weeks of November. So that is probably when the Florida trip will be. So any one want to dive the mighty O and in the keys?? speak up now, maybe we can work something out.

Not yet. It was close though. they decided to wait and lay me off the last three weeks of November. So that is probably when the Florida trip will be. So any one want to dive the mighty O and in the keys?? speak up now, maybe we can work something out.

So what your saying is that you want to take me to Florida, put me up in the bunkhouse and pay for my diving? Why wouldn't I want to go? I assume that we will be seeing Tom and dropping in on Tim as well? How many weeks will we be gone? I should probably pitch in for some food?

Back
Top Bottom