It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just purchased 12 lbs. of kielbasa yesterday and my fridge now fills the kitchen with the awesome smell of garlic every time I open it. I couldn't resist and ended up cooking a link for a late supper. I'm going to precook the rest so it's ready for the grill on Sat. It sounds like we have a great group coming and I'm really looking forward to diving with old friends and meeting new ones. I'll be there early a.m. on Fri. and it looks like the early bird crowd will be able to get in 2 or 3 dives that day. GREAT! See you all then and safe traveling.

I'll throw in for a load or two of wood for the campfires; anybody else?

I just purchased 12 lbs. of kielbasa yesterday and my fridge now fills the kitchen with the awesome smell of garlic every time I open it. I couldn't resist and ended up cooking a link for a late supper. I'm going to precook the rest so it's ready for the grill on Sat. It sounds like we have a great group coming and I'm really looking forward to diving with old friends and meeting new ones. I'll be there early a.m. on Fri. and it looks like the early bird crowd will be able to get in 2 or 3 dives that day. GREAT! See you all then and safe traveling.

I'll throw in for a load or two of wood for the campfires; anybody else?

I'll pitch in and buy a load for Fri night.

I'll chip in for wood also.

Jim, I can only imagine what "best behavior" is for Ber. :D She's the orneriest one of the bunch!

Since when? Why start now? :cool2:

Were you at the last M&G? It was bunnies gone wild the likes of which had never been witnessed :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

Were you at the last M&G? It was bunnies gone wild the likes of which had never been witnessed :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

I'll be sure and bring my camera :eyebrow:

hey I'm not much of a cook and since this is my first MnG I'm leaning against bringing any grub (wanna get the lay of the land first) , but I dont want to Freeload either... do those with Grills/setups/etc. have a lil' coffee can/donation box? or will you/they take a couple bucks surreptitiously passed in a handshake?

hey I'm not much of a cook and since this is my first MnG I'm leaning against bringing any grub (wanna get the lay of the land first) , but I dont want to Freeload either... do those with Grills/setups/etc. have a lil' coffee can/donation box? or will you/they take a couple bucks surreptitiously passed in a handshake?

It would be great if you could bring some munchies and a mixtures of soft drinks.. Thanks..

This will be the last time I let someone else handle the food list It has been a total debacle. I cant even find the last update. so if someone finds it please copy and paste it to the latest page so people can see it and see what we need.

Back
Top Bottom