It's quiet in here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know . . . I liked Leah's thread on biggest challenges in the first year. That was a good one.

Everybody knows me . . . I'm the Borg Queen.

TSandM is the nicest of the Borg queens and Girl Diver has her hands full of fun and exciting projects like Dive for the Cure.

I've been busy trying to get used to diving with doubles. So far I've achieved the natural elegance and grace of an inverted turtle on the beach. Lynne, Cindy, HELP!!!! I need a girl day to get my setup sorted out and a bit of ego soothing :D

It was 44F according to my dive computer yesterday morning. It's probably a couple degrees warmer further down the Sound, but not much. The worst is always diving the river inlets that come from the Olympic Mountain range in the spring.

oh my! That sounds chilly. It was 50F in Monterey, CA last weekend - at 45'. I was okay, except for my hands. What do you all have to wear?

(Oh, and how nice to be able to dive midweek! Color me jealous :) )

I'm hanging out reading everyone's posts and WISHING WISHING WISHING :51: For warmer weather so I can get my dive gear out

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom