It's enough to make you cry...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stuff happens,, god forbid it may be a natural progression of things. I supphose that if a professor said it, it must be true, and above reproach or question. I ate some eggs this morning,, so I have to go have a heart attack now, remember? science said so.

Well considering the facts do seem to support the professors contentions, worst hurricane season, mass coral bleachings, melting snow caps, etc. I guess you can still debate whether it is a natural occurance or man made; the fact is, it is happening.

dbg40:
Stuff happens,, god forbid it may be a natural progression of things. I supphose that if a professor said it, it must be true, and above reproach or question. I ate some eggs this morning,, so I have to go have a heart attack now, remember? science said so.

Natural or manmade, global warming is taking place and it's a problem we have to address now.

we have addressed it in this thread.

Supernal:
Natural or manmade, global warming is taking place and it's a problem we have to address now.

Or not....

If it is a natural climate change, such as this planet goes through every few hundred thousand years or so, then good luck stopping it. Oh, by the way, you would then be interfering with nature's course, not protecting nature.

I see the facts of global warming as presented in the last few years...but the way I understand it, the jury is still out on whether this has anything to do with greenhouse gas emissions or if it is just Mother Nature throwing one of her regularly scheduled temper tantrums.

There has been little to no temperature change over the last hundred years when you average it all out. Is the earth getting warmer? Shouldn't it be! We are coming out of an ice age after all.

I love these alarmist "news" publications...I have said it before on this board and I will say it again...anyone buying into this BS should read "State of Fear" by Michael chrichton.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom