It has been a CRAPTASTIC day when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is a Craptastic day when you get to participate in a thread where the 'tard is offering you overpriced AL80's filled with 32% Nitrox AND get to follow his journey towards all out meltdown.

It was a good day :D.

Posted via Mobile Device

No but you forgot to say "craptastic" in a craptastic manner. :w-t-f: Way to go :D

are you sure it was 32%?

Posted via Mobile Device

Nothing could be more craptastic than ECN 32% (Enriched Craptastic Nitrox)

You know its a craptastic day when your cousin calls you to say he slept with your ex-girlfriend and she is 2 weeks late.

Well Auburn at least it is your ex-girlfriend, hopefully that makes it less craptastic for you personally! Assuming of course she was an X when the sleeping started . . . :)

Yeah thankfully I had just broken up with her before the sleeping together started.

Well Auburn at least it is your ex-girlfriend, hopefully that makes it less craptastic for you personally! Assuming of course she was an X when the sleeping started . . . :)

I am not sure, but I don;t think its the sleeping part that causes someone to be late . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom