It has been a CRAPTASTIC day when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

After she smacks you, I have the name of a craptastically awesome attorney

People shouldnt ask questions they don't want the answers to. :scorned:

After she smacks you, I have the name of a craptastically awesome attorney

In honor of your user title, here is some "swimwear" that illustrates the previous question. :D

oldies_speedo.jpg

People shouldnt ask questions they don't want the answers to. :scorned:

Truer words have never been spoken!!!!!!!

In honor of your user title, here is some "swimwear" that illustrates the previous question. :D

oldies_speedo.jpg

Exactly - W T F are people thinking!!!! Geez! Have a little respect for the rest of us!!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

You so owe me a keyboard!

You know it is going to be a craptastic day when you post about a craptastic computer problem and quickly end up with a pile of steaming dogpile "crap"tastic on your keyboard :D

I am not dumb enough to get my self in trouble with that question. However it still raises the pucker factor. I just say you look beautiful to me and hug her.

Or you post that someone should be a bit modest in bathing suit attire and they craptastically insinuate you've got cellulite on your thighs . . . I outta beat his craptastically asinine arse

Truer words have never been spoken!!!!!!!

Exactly - W T F are people thinking!!!! Geez! Have a little respect for the rest of us!!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

You so owe me a keyboard!

Just be glad I didnt post the "other side." :D

Or you post that someone should be a bit modest in bathing suit attire and they craptastically insinuate you've got cellulite on your thighs . . . I outta beat his craptastically asinine arse

:letsparty:

It is a craptastic day when...
you misjudge squeezeing out that fart and poo comes out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom