It has been a CRAPTASTIC day when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Careful you dont stomp on a craptastic pile from a dog on the ground, especially if you're wearing flip flops. :D

Now THAT was craptastic advice. The GREAT thing is.....I read a post from a craptastically valuable member of SB that flip flops are safe show attire, so she would be able to take a shower to clean of the craptastic dog ****.

It is a craptastic day when your wife asks you if these jeans make her look fat.

:rofl3: :rofl3::rofl3: :rofl3::rofl3:

Did you escape the discussion unscathed?

He is a SMART man....he did not add anything because he knows she can see his posts and WILL kill him if he answers differently here than he did to her :wink:

OR

MARKER1.jpg

Next time . . beat her to the punch . . . as soon as she walks out, whistle and grab her arse . . . she won't ask you a thing!

The rest of your craptastic issues I can't solve .. sorry!

Now THAT was craptastic advice. The GREAT thing is.....I read a post from a craptastically valuable member of SB that flip flops are safe show attire, so she would be able to take a shower to clean of the craptastic dog ****.

:rofl3:

I forgot about that thread when I posted.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Coincidentally enough, I had already switched my craptastic Avatar to the Flip Flop one you see now before I read your craptastic post.

:rofl3:

I forgot about that thread when I posted.

It is a craptastic day when your wife asks you if these jeans make her look fat.

Multiple choice answers:

a) No, your fat makes you look fat.

b) Those aren't your jeans, they're your daughters.

c) Where's my beer?

d) All of the above.

:sprint:

Multiple choice answers:

c) Where's my beer?

d) All of the above.

After she smacks you, I have the name of a craptastically awesome attorney

Multiple choice answers:

c) Where's my beer?

d) All of the above.

End Result....SURVEY SAYS....ding ding ding ding ding ding

MARKER1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom