It has been a CRAPTASTIC day when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snowflake4727

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
...whiners ruin everyones harmless fun.

If it is, I am not ruining everyones harmless fun.

Oh man that was a great thread, until the CENSORS descended like vultures and pushed the crap through the fan blades!

The best quote from there was "The difference between craptastic and fantastic is just a taint"

Even the OP's mood was lightened by the Craptastic show of support so the MURDERED posts were more on-topic than some of the stuff that survived the purge!

Remember, everyone's happy if your breakfast is Craptastically Delicious!

:rofl3:

....a CRAPTASTIC post gets deleted

And the MOD was just doing his job. It is all good. We now have a new shiny and CRAPTASTIC home :D

Oh man that was a great thread, until the CENSORS descended like vultures and pushed the crap through the fan blades!

The best quote from there was "The difference between craptastic and fantastic is just a taint"

Even the OP's mood was lightened by the Craptastic show of support so the MURDERED posts were more on-topic than some of the stuff that survived the purge!

Remember, everyone's happy if your breakfast is Craptastically Delicious!

:rofl3:

Thanks for appreciating the humor. I'm making that my sig line.:D

This thread was a craptastic idea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom