It has been a CRAPTASTIC day when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"This is a learning zone and consequently, any off-topic or [-]overly harsh[/-] responses will be removed."

HOLY CRAPTASTIC MODERATING BATMAN!!!! Did our new thread get moved? That was a close call. Thanks Steve :thumb: :D

Much like dealing with the Mafia one must be careful...one slip of the tongue and you're in deep doo doo.....

Ok your just being craptasticlly nasty Docc:shakehead:

It is a craptastic day when you realize that it is not your pee draining from your wetsuit leg.

It is a craptastic day when you realize that it is not your pee draining from your wetsuit leg.

it could be worse....

this guy was diving and went to pee in his wetsuit, then had the wet realization that he was diving in his drysuit that day.

then went and posted pics of him pissing on himself on a scuba forum :rofl3:

2144d1209390513-forgot-i-not-wetsuit-tbdsleak.jpg
2145d1209390513-forgot-i-not-wetsuit-tbdsleak2.jpg

If I did that I would not post pics of it.

I have a friend who is a SC State Trooper. He tried to do a u-turn in the highway median, and got stuck. He made the mistake of calling for a wrecer over his radio. A few minutes later his SGT rolls by takes a picture a drives off.

That is a craptastic day.

What a load of crap!

look here you craptastic dog pilers, this is getting out of hand.

Seriously, I don;t have time for this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom