It has been a CRAPTASTIC day when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for appreciating the humor. I'm making that my sig line.:D

I also appreciate that I'm not the only one who appreciates the difference a little taint can make :wink:

Oh crap, please don't report this off-topic post.. That would just be a Craptacular miscarriage of justice (hopefully that keeps it safely within the OP)...

This thread was a craptastic idea

I do what I can. I hope DandyDon finds it. I am just surprised I thought of it first, usually I don't.

Double Thanks for the Craptastic handling DiverSteve.

Woof :d

Oh man that was a great thread, until the CENSORS descended like vultures and pushed the crap through the fan blades!

wasn't the mod's fault.

someone else was having a craptastic bad day and spent the morning hitting the
report.gif
button on all the threads in that post that he thought he was "under attack" on when folks even said they agreed with him. :shakehead:

Double Thanks for the Craptastic handling DiverSteve.

Now this button would be a CRAPTASTIC addition to the ScubaBoard line-up of buttons :rofl3:

post_thanks1-2.jpg

.....when folks even said they agreed with him.....

OK but in all fairness, this does not happen very often at all so I am sure it might have been a little wierd and difficult to comprehend. It is all good. We have a CRAPTASTIC home for CRAPTASTIC ideas and posts :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom