ISOSAD- International Semi-Organized ScubUNO Association of Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OCEAN!?!?!

You want to play in the ocean? We're only doing this 'cause we have the same quarry dives to do over and over again.....

JahJahwarrior:
And actualy, I'm not rasta, I'm a huge POD fan (their older stuff, not their newer stuff :) ), the user name comes from track 13 on The Fundamental Elements of Southtown, "JahJahwarrior." I'm a creature of habit, I use this name on most forums. If that won't work, PSDropowtt is my second choice. Heck, I only have three passwords, so if I can't remember it, I only have to try a few times !

Ah...cool enough. :14: I was definitely wondering, though. If you ever want to learn about reggae and rasta, though, let me know.

Oceanica Scubuno would be interesting, though...watch out for rays or flounders if you use the sand as your playing surface, Stine.

Holy Cowfish! Playing in the ocean now! The ocean is waaaaaaaaaaay more interesting than a quarry..... and you're taking cards to play in Mexican waters? I'd rather swim around and look at the pretty fishies and coral and such.

Let me know if I'm missing something here.:wink:

Well they have a pool at the resort....I don't know! I'm thinking a large group of young drunkin Canadians playin Scubuno.....I'm bringing twister for above water play! :D

Lol . . .Play where ever you want. But I wouldn't suggest the drunken Scubuno :D.

Maybe drunking topside UNO to go with the twister?

Have a fun trip - when are you going?

Maybe not so much with drunkin Scubuno, but maybe if I bring the deck with me it will fall out of my bag at an appropriate moment and I generate some interest in the game... That wouldn't be so bad would it?

I leave on November 4th! I haven't been any place that sunny and warm before- I can't wait!!! I already have my dive gear packed (except a wetsuit, I can't find the fun exceed wetsuits in Canada and I really really want one of those to match my BCD!) and I am already planning what to wear!

Maybe I'll just leave now!:D

JahJahwarrior:
The thing is, with spoons, you should make it so you have to hover 10 feet off the bottom, when you reach for a spoon, you have to descend without kicking or moving, all 10 feet and grab something out of the pile of spoons on the ocean floor. :)

And actualy, I'm not rasta, I'm a huge POD fan (their older stuff, not their newer stuff :) ), the user name comes from track 13 on The Fundamental Elements of Southtown, "JahJahwarrior." I'm a creature of habit, I use this name on most forums. If that won't work, PSDropowtt is my second choice. Heck, I only have three passwords, so if I can't remember it, I only have to try a few times !
A few of us in the KY piranha patrol are setting up a scuba golf course. Same principle as your spoons idea. They made it intersting in that you have your hand against your body at all times. So you pick your ball from the bottom, then hover to the hole and drop the ball. Each hole will have a different length pole in it. You drop the ball from the top of the pole without touching it. Sounds easy but try dropping a golf ball in water, it doesn't drop straight. You will then navigate to the next hole. Heading is on a card at the top of the pole.

Since the K-B toys link doesn't work anymore..is there a Uno H2O deck?

Stine:
Maybe not so much with drunkin Scubuno, but maybe if I bring the deck with me it will fall out of my bag at an appropriate moment and I generate some interest in the game... That wouldn't be so bad would it?

That's not bad at all. You never know when UNO cards will come in handy.
I want a trip report - even if you don't convince any one else of the coolness of ScubUNO.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom