isolator open or closed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't buy it.

Shot means shot in just about any language.

But doesn't he hail from Cyprus anyways?

Shooting each other is the "norm" over there, isn't it?

hehheh

I don't yet know another language yet.........but I did find myself telling someone I was flying to Cozumel ON THE OUTSIDE of the plane!!!! As in, on top,....like the wing!!!

Hehheh, what a newb Spanish speaker I am!!!

Diver0001 once bubbled...

You can argue his opinion but don't confuse *what* he says with *how* he says it until we have more evidence.

Unfortunately...his use of language and semantics on another forum clearly outline his understanding and attitude with far more clarity than is shown here.

bwerb once bubbled...

Unfortunately...his use of language and semantics on another forum clearly outline his understanding and attitude with far more clarity than is shown here.

Ok. I'm not on Quest but i believe you..... That can only mean that he's a 5-alarm assh*ole. Is this your take?

R..

Rob,

He said
"The instructor that told you to dive independent tanks or closed
manifold needs to be shot for crimes to humanity."

Note; shot for crimes against humanity. If you can show me a language dictionary that when you look up "wrong" in his language shows "should be shot for crimes against humanity" or any translation even close, I'll let him off the hook.

Besides, we have prior experience with him.

Ok. I'm not on Quest but i believe you..... That can only mean that he's a 5-alarm assh*ole. Is this your take?

R..

You don't need to be on quest. Just look through his other posts here.

Ps Is a 5-alarm assh*le what you get after a big bowl of 5-alarm chili?

R..

Just being on Quest says it all.

chrpai once bubbled...

Just being on Quest says it all.

Exactly what does it say?

cornfed once bubbled...
It says that Chris won't miss a chance to take a jab at GUE, justified or not.

Hmm... same type of thing the lemmings are accused of.

Ya... there's a-holes on Quest, but not everyone. For the most part, like here and TDS, they're a pretty nice group of people. Now that GI has stepped down and JJ has started to post frequently, the tone has really changed.

cornfed once bubbled...

You think thats unfair? It's no different then Detroit Diver saying that anyone from rec.scuba says it all.

Someone on quest is a card carrying DIR purist / zealot. His postings prove it.

chrpai once bubbled...

You think thats unfair? It's no different then Detroit Diver saying that anyone from rec.scuba says it all.

Sorry, missed that one. I don't pay much attention to personal pissing contests.

Someone on quest is a card carrying DIR purist / zealot. His postings prove it.

Chris, I really wish you would just keep your mouth shut. Do you honestly believe everyone that subscribes to quest is a bona fide DIR zealot? Do you honestly believe that citing Manos' posts proves that? You get upset by DD's statements but then use the same logic to support your position. Cut me a break. You are so ignorant that it's not even funny anymore. Every time you touch a keyboard you simply offer more proof.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom