Islamarada Dive op recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

godive1

Registered
Reaction score
Have reviewed posts on Islamarada and most recent is over a year old. I will be there the last 3 weeks of Janruary 2021. Was wondering on dive op changes because of covid and one that would suite me best. I am an amatuer photographer and been diving over 30 years. spent the last 20 years a few months each year in Roatan. Because of Covid will not be going back this year. Who would be the best operator that will provide "it all" (wrecks, macro, color fish, big fish) during those 3 weeks?

godive1,

Honestly all of the boats in Islamorada have access and regularly schedule trips to those places you want to see. I was there in July and October this year and all of the boats were operating. I used Islamorada Dive Center on Windley Key and they were great. Awesome boat captain (Sean) and they had a great deck crew. I would just check out the websites to see the schedules and maybe try a couple different ops. I haven't heard of any horror stories about any ops in Islamorada. Hope this helps.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom