Ishbaby....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
oh..Jam.

Well, I knew this guy who was studying THC and the effects on cattle. They were at Rutgers or Penn, anyway...the thinking was that the cattle would pack on the pounds faster. But, yes, most Rastas I knew were very skinny, now that you mention that. Okay..it makes white girls FAT.

And tell these people about ETOH and the conversion of testosterone to estrogen...I don't think they believe me.
maybe it's because rastas go on music trip and maybe white girls go on a food trip?

i tend to laugh my butt off... then look for food...

at least i think i would...

Jag

Can't help, Mikiki. I'm a rhum man as you know...

Can we get back to talking about female cleavage now? (non butt-related if pakman's still lurking)

catherine96821:
Larry..I am just tellin' ya...shrinkage.---not that there is anything wrong with that.

when you're my size, shrinkage is actively encouraged!

edit: - sorry, didn't realise you were talking about willies again, dammit, you're insatiable!:10:

Just an observation on the fairer sex, bear with me...

20 years of all manner of women (wives, girlfriends, mothers, sisters, aunties, secretaries, bosses etc...) telling me I need to get in touch with my feminine side, think as a woman thinks and stop being such a narrow-minded chauvinistic arse. I finally heed the call and take the fist step of growing my own set of boobs and now they tell me that's because I drink too much.

You just can't win, fellas :sad:

poooooor Larry.

I need to ask Mike something.

So, I heard a rumor that I had some bad press in Bali. NOT from the dive staff!

"The Princess and the Marine!"...oh really!...all I wanted/ needed was C O F F E E.

Of course, Dennis flaunted your expresso machine and wine lists.

Where is Dennis? Did he elope?

catherine96821:
So, I heard a rumor that I had some bad press in Bali. NOT from the dive staff!

"The Princess and the Marine!"...oh really!...all I wanted/ needed was C O F F E E.
OK......my attention is grabbed.......I'm listening.....

catherine96821:
oh..Jam.

Well, I knew this guy who was studying THC and the effects on cattle. They were at Rutgers or Penn, anyway...the thinking was that the cattle would pack on the pounds faster. But, yes, most Rastas I knew were very skinny, now that you mention that. Okay..it makes white girls FAT.

And tell these people about ETOH and the conversion of testosterone to estrogen...I don't think they believe me.

Larry..I am just tellin' ya...shrinkage.---not that there is anything wrong with that.
Ahhh......... well I figure it's most of them are the active, healthy stuff.....
'Ital' food, lots of physical exercise, fish and vegetables blah blah.....

What usually catches people's attention is when you tell them the effect smoking has on sperm count.
Shrinkage wouldn't suprise me...........

Mike go read and be bored :)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=2268560&dopt=Abstract
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETOH#Metabolism_and_toxicology

[/hijack]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom