Ishbaby....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
maybe it's because rastas go on music trip and maybe white girls go on a food trip?

i tend to laugh my butt off... then look for food...

at least i think i would...

Jag
Personally I break out in laughter, then start singing bob marley tunes and then look for food...

This thread is hilarious... Keep it up, I'm stuck here in london traffic heading out to the airport...

googled ETOH!

ETOH stands for ethanol. It is a common term used in medical histories to designate alcoholic beverages. When combined in the term 'ETOH abuse', it usually refers to a patient's history of over consumption of alcoholic beverages such as beer or hard liquor.

AHA!

And I'm sipping beer at the BA lounge in Heathrow!

Now let's get back on topic... Manboobs :D

catherine96821:
So, I heard a rumor that I had some bad press in Bali. NOT from the dive staff!

"The Princess and the Marine!"...oh really!...all I wanted/ needed was C O F F E E.

huh?! i recall you were just asking for coffe right? full story please :D

they thought I was a PITA, can you believe that?

I would be hurt if the dive staff thought that....

Well, it all started with the hell ride with this bozo that nobody knew and he had never been to where we were going.....The entire time in Bali, everybody was so great except this one pycho and we had him for the three hour mountain pilgrimage.

He tried to pass on a single lane road and we almost head on'ed with a petro truck. Then he almost knocked a family with a baby off their moped. So..when I arrived I was pumped with adrenaline. They did not charge us for the death ride...so I have to give them credit for that. I think when you become aware that you are being "farmed out" for a fee...you should just line up your own driver. That way..if the guy shows up and you don't like the way he doesn't make eye contact, drives , or blasts metallica then you can just tell him to get lost and hire somebody else. It is not like he was even an employee at the resort.....So, basically I had a temper tantrum my first five minutes out of the car. I have some anger management issues.

The next time people saw me, I was trying to make coffee with a sock. The German ladies got a bad impression. So one comes over to me and says "what are you doing?" and I said making Kona coffee, would you like some? And she said "he,....he...NO, ..I prefer to do things in Bali the way THEY do them. (which is fine, except when your body needs caffeine and there is not any) So, Dennis just told me they called us the Princess and the Marine. Which..I don't think it was meant in a nice way.

whew, the whole story. Giving myself flashbacks.

This is why I would never have the guts to go on a liveaboard. It makes me think of that wifeswap show on tv....

pakman:
And I'm sipping beer at the BA lounge in Heathrow!

Now let's get back on topic... Manboobs :D
Sounds like someone needs............. 'The Bro'

Presenting the bro.......... a bra for men. :rofl3::rofl3:

bro.jpg

Unlike you jokers, I don't need to be drunk to post these things... :rofl3:

Seinfeld lives!!! :14::14::14:...

catherine96821:
But you are, a Princess In Their Area... :D

catherine96821:

I would be hurt if the dive staff thought that....

Well, it all started with the hell ride with this bozo that nobody knew and he had never been to where we were going.....The entire time in Bali, everybody was so great except this one pycho and we had him for the three hour mountain pilgrimage.

He tried to pass on a single lane road and we almost head on'ed with a petro truck. Then he almost knocked a family with a baby off their moped. So..when I arrived I was pumped with adrenaline. They did not charge us for the death ride...so I have to give them credit for that. I think when you become aware that you are being "farmed out" for a fee...you should just line up your own driver. That way..if the guy shows up and you don't like the way he doesn't make eye contact, drives , or blasts metallica then you can just tell him to get lost and hire somebody else. It is not like he was even an employee at the resort.....So, basically I had a temper tantrum my first five minutes out of the car. I have some anger management issues.

whew, the whole story. Giving myself flashbacks.

I would have told him in verbatim to "slow the <censored> done"

Life is too short....... I'm sick of jackarses on the road who feel they need to prove their manliness/insanity by driving at a 1000mph

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom