Is Verde Island worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i love walls! so maybe ill actually do it.
but know i know its gonna pale in comparison to dive sites in the south like balicasag.

i love walls! so maybe ill actually do it.

then DO IT!!!:crafty:

everytime we go to PG, we try to do one day diving & BBQ at Verde. we always request it to dive operator and they will ask around other divers, easily we can get more than 12 ppl and charter a LOB boat like Rugs for a day, when available. it won't cost you much...

Current hook IS useful. you will go to the corner where you can feel and see the strong current hits a few meters ahead....use reef hook and watch huge school of silvery fish for a while. it's great!

but know i know its gonna pale in comparison to dive sites in the south like balicasag.

I wouldn't bet on that...:cool2: It really is a nice dive... Considered amongst the best of the PI... Then again, go dive both then report back with a detailed trip report and pictures and let us know what you think!

You love walls? You'll like Verde....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom