is there freedom of speach on Scubaboard and is it an american site?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PoseidonSv:
What is not allowed on this board?

Questioning diving agencies or other things, where is the line of what is allowed to be asked here?
Looks like you've been registered here longer than I have. Too bad you don't discuss things with us more often - could certainly be interesting. I see that you had some posts pulled - I missed those.

Agency bashing is discouraged, but reasonable questioning is encouraged - some degree of ranting allowed. Your extensive research and self training is impressive, but without the Cert Cards to show the Ops and satisfy their Liabilities risks, that does leave you open to having to prove yourself in some parts of the world, for sure. Still, the Cert Cards do satisfy those needs in some areas, and it can be more objective to work with the Insts & Agencies in obtaining basic cards while also doing your own training & development.

Then, posting on this board, where so many come to obtain knowledge in a safety oriented board can really become again a case of having to prove yourself. I do hope you find reasonable means to both, as you certainly sounds like you could add a lot to the board, within the needed parameters of this online community.

Whatever... In any case, "America" is a proper name, and therefore, is capitalized.
Gosh, I am glad you're not so harsh about my typos. Hehe, if you were to run a search on my name with keyward America, you may not find many posts as I do usually stipulate that I am talking about USAmerican standards, USAmericans, etc.

SB is a Florida based community, of course, heavily influenced by USAmerican majority it seems, but we certainly enjoy International contributions. What is normal & accepted in some parts of the word may fall short of minimum standards accepted here at times, but our acceptance level is usually pretty good.

Dandy Don!

That was one of the best replies I have ever seen on this board, I agree with you totally and I now understand more about the forum and what it wants to be.

Very nice with humble smart replies like yours.

Thank you from Fredrik in Sweden.

By the way here is photos of my home built Rebreather: http://www.dykarna.nu/photoAlbum/album.asp?userId=1770&albumId=10162

Walter:
What picture?

This one

Orbs%20out%20of%20focus%20background.jpg

PoseidonSv:
Dandy Don!

That was one of the best replies I have ever seen on this board, I agree with you totally and I now understand more about the forum and what it wants to be.

Very nice with humble smart replies like yours.

Thank you from Fredrik in Sweden.

By the way here is photos of my home built Rebreather: http://www.dykarna.nu/photoAlbum/album.asp?userId=1770&albumId=10162
Well TY, kind sir. I also appreciate that presenting your questions and ideas may be of some challenge here with the language differences. Hell, it is for me sometimes, and country Texans speak a form of English. :D

Very generous of you to post your rebreather pics, but you may want to take that site down until you speak with a patent attorney. You may eventually want to market the plans....??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom