Is there any interest in a Goodman style handle for the DRIS 1000 and 500 lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have those on my cameras....no, I'm talking about inside the frame to keep it on my hand without having to adjust the frame depending on my glove use. Think "seat belt" for/across the back of your hand to the bottom of the frame.... (no danglies).

For those of you that have the 1K shorty. What length bolts did you need?
I found a shop near my house that has stainless carriage bolts in various lengths. I just picked up some for my can light and they slot in to the handle nicely and reduces 1 tool you need for the light. If you combine those with thumbscrews you could remove and replace the light without tools.

I'll have to look when I get home, I don't recall, it was 2, 2.5, or 3. But in that range. Carriage bolts would be nice

2.25" long

---------- Post added March 1st, 2013 at 09:13 PM ----------

I went and bought some temporary bolts and they only carried 2" and 2.5".........one too short and one too long.

Hey guys.

I have 14 handles left. PM me if you are interested- I don't think I am going to make anymore.

Thats unfortunate.... your production missed the diving season in the northern lattitudes, and once we get to use them, it might trigger an interest....

exactly (and you only have 14 pieces).....

Hey guys.

I have 14 handles left. PM me if you are interested- I don't think I am going to make anymore.

Well I suppose I am glad I got my two then :D. I do hope that in the end you are left square or ahead and not down $$ because of this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom