Is there any interest in a Goodman style handle for the DRIS 1000 and 500 lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sent you a PM.

CAM00519.jpg

Wow, great project!
Can I order one handle and please tell me how?
Will it fit on the Magicshine MJ-878?

(I live in Europe, The Netherlands, hope that will be no problem in shipping it over?)

Wow, great project!
Can I order one handle and please tell me how?
Will it fit on the Magicshine MJ-878?

(I live in Europe, The Netherlands, hope that will be no problem in shipping it over?)

I believe these were sold out. It was a one run production. I got one and it is very nice handle. You may find someone here who would be willing to part with one. Many people bought more than one. Good luck!

Oh wow! Now that's bad luck!
So guys?

Anybody can help me out here?

Not familiar with your specific light, but there are hand mounts available for handheld lights. See a few on this page:

Light_Accessories

Just in case you don't want to pay the very high premiums to get a metal handle for these lights but still want something decent, there's a version on thingiverse that is pretty robust, with specific links for screws: Goodman Handle Diving Lamp Holder by initnull

In PETG with 90% infill it's as good as the metal, but much lighter.

Back
Top Bottom