Is there a Wreckmania III in the works?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

than dirt allowed?

I was there when dirt was concieved and wondered if someone ranging in that age group would be allowed. My walker now has both ballast and floatation devices. I am also considering adding a couple of battery packs and props in case of current. You won't believe the amount of equipment I can attach to it :)

On another note I also owe Walter a dive.

Natasha post the particulars when you know them and hopefully the Boss and I will be able to make it.

(old)
Charlie

Man, that was funny.

Jeez, I sure HOPE there's no age restriction... I'd hate to think of anyone not being able to go because of age... Too old? Too young? Too "middle?"

I personally would love to dive with someone who has your sense of humor... Age never occurred to me.

Guys, there's no age restriction here, is there?

For various reasons, I have decided not to participate in future Wreckmania trips. Wreckmania is a blast and everyone has lots of fun, but they do not fit into my future plans.

I will continue to teach and will work with those of you who need to complete your class. Contact me directly via PM or e-mail and we can work out details.

I've truly enjoyed meeting and diving with the folks at Wreckmania.

Walter:
Thanks for explaining to everyone, that you won't be the instructor for WMIII.
Of course you're always welcome to join us as a diver on any future trips.

To everyone else:
There will be other instructors available for this trip.

Stay tuned for more WMIII and WMIV details!

I've received some PM's from friends who seemed to be concerned about me not participating in Wreckmania.

I'm well and happy, there's no need for concern. I'm continuing to teach and enjoying my classes and students. I'm happy to dive with Scubaboard folks who want to dive with me. If you want to take a class, we can work it out.

Enjoy Wreckmania III and IV. Wreckmania is lots of fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom