Is the Liberty at Bali really a must see?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One man's trash is another's treasure... I enjoyed the town during the day and in the evening. It was a refreshing, comfortable downtime. At night I visited the local bars and hotel restaurants for dive stories and good company over a refreshing Bintang.

I did it last week. 3 dives in one day starting around noon. I found new things to see with each dive. It's worth doing in my opinion. As previous posters noted it's a stony beach for an entry. If your already in Bali and you only have 1 day for a dive it might not be the number one choice, but if you have several days it should be on your list of dives to do.

If your already in Bali and you only have 1 day for a dive it might not be the number one choice, but if you have several days it should be on your list of dives to do.

Then where is your suggestion if I have only one diving day in Bali?

Then where is your suggestion if I have only one diving day in Bali?

That depends on your preferred diving style...

My kneejerk reaction is to suggest Padang Bai... it has a little of everything.

Back
Top Bottom