Is it too early to start talking about MAY 2010??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey how about explaining the BA bar thing? Its not a bar but it is?
Well, it's not a bar as in with a bartender, a row of bottles, and neon beer signs on the wall, but there's a small bar-like counter with stools in the lobby where they'll bring you beers and margaritas from the restaurant over the dive shop next door.

Whoo hoo! I get to partake in 2 monthly roll calls!!!!

We arrive on April 22 and will be overlapping into May until the 4th...Staying and diving, Blue Angel, Blue Angel :D

note to whom it may concern: Cold Negro Leon's will be waiting :wink:
Well, it concerns me! I will most assuredly take you up on that. I will see you about 3:30PM on Saturday, May1. Have my Leon Negra waiting!

April 27- May 4 El Cantil/BXTS

This will be the first time my whole family will be diving together. 7 of us, wife, 4 kids and new DIL. Our youngest daughter (12) will be finishing her open water referral for the first couple of days, and then we're off and diving. :D

One son married to a certified diver (who did her open water on their honeymoon on Coz), and only 3 more kids to go....

My wife and I are returning to Coz on May 15-29th. Up at the Melia the first week and then to the El Cid the second. We haven't stayed at the El Cid before, any comments?

My hubby and I are looking at 27-31May. We are Coz virgins. Thought we had it narrowed down to SCC or Wyndham Sabor, based on recommendations from some other folks we know.

....... But now reading about BlueAngel--hmmm...

We are not all that concerned over the AI, just want something easy and laid back.

More research, analysis paralysis!!!!:idk:

Bumpity...

Counting the days: May 15-23. Casa Mexicana and Aldora. Sitting under 18 inches of snow right now that sounds mighty good.

27 apr - 6 may diving with aldora. no hotel reservations yet but we usually stay at casa mexicana, with non diving wife. would love to have dive buddy.
i like to take megaladon teeth down for memo. have some already packed for this trip. if you are near his shop after 6 may check them out. in their day, they were the #1 predators on earth. teeth are 2-35 million years old.

Last edited:
1May-7May @ the Wyndham Cozumel. Probably diving with Sand Dollar Sports. I should have my AOW by then and can't wait to see the reefs again!

Back
Top Bottom