Is it time for another gathering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy:
TxWingnut I was using the Beach Bench Sat.,,,,as a matter of fact I may of greeted you in the morning!?! I did not know you were a Swamper---sorry. ***I was back out today at the lake and vis was no better,,,,,did get into some chilly water at 40'/74f.. ZZZzzzz

No problem, I had fun with the Scuba Toys class hanging out on the platform. Besides the view with limited viz was still worth the effort.

Later,
Bruce

Look at this I started the gathering and I had to miss it do to work. SO I read something about diving on Friday at CSSP. I am glad that everyone got to go. I wish I could have been there to see everyone. I do hope to see everyone soon.

Firefyter:
I'm gonna check into getting a banner made so that this doesn't happen.

That would be cool..I was at CSSP the 23-24 and 31st. I know I had to be walking around some swampers. I did talk to kevreid after I saw his Swamp Divers Hat which led to a night dive with Twinklez and some others. I guess I just need to start talking to everyone I pass. :D

When I get back from my trip, I will be out there quite a bit...It would be cool to meet and dive with more of you.

Oh yeah...I saw my first albino catfish out there on Sunday...I had to do a double take. I had no idea that there were any out there. But of course I only have a few dives out there. :wink:

Kenny

Ten9T6:
Oh yeah...I saw my first albino catfish out there on Sunday...I had to do a double take. I had no idea that there were any out there. But of course I only have a few dives out there. :wink:

There is at least one, and I suspect two or three. They are cool to see...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom