Is it possible to repair your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cwentz

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I was recently on a wreck dive where I snagged the under part of my arm while passing through a tight opening and my wetsuit ripped. I spent a few days talking to fellow divers and the general consensus was that you can't repair a wetsuit, you have to buy a new one. I absolutely love the suite that i have and was not ready to part with it. I did some research online and found this site Terrapin Wetsuits as i was perusing through the pictures for a new suit, i noticed the site says they also do wetsuit repairs. I immediately contact the company and did a free phone consultation. After speaking with Chris, i was ecstatic that not only was she able to repair the wetsuit i love for a very reasonable fee and short time but also i found some accessories i had been looking for to make my dive easier.

I have since received my wetsuit back as well as my new underwater camera case. I am so pleased with my experience, i had to let you know. There is a company out there that actually cares about divers and providing us with the necessary tools to keep doing what we love.

I love Chris at Terrapin, I'm kinda spoiled she lives about 15 minutes away from me and she does great work. I have had her do several things for me on multiple suits and she even helped me tailor the neck dam and hood for my Drysuit. i reccomend her to everyone i can who needs wetsuit work. She also makes cool hoods...

Back
Top Bottom