Is Calling Someone an Ahole and a Jerk Against Tos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhbryaniv:
Thanks man, thanks. . .
excellent - you've come so far. :D

howarde:
excellent - you've come so far. :D

LOL I can only thank a few people, ****, Howard, Puff and on occasion PHD. . . :rofl3:

redrover:
I’m bummed I missed the jucy stuff and beginning to think I should be sure to read threads that look the least interesting. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>

howarde:
Nice of you to assume that Chip even has the photoshop skills to make the ribbon. :rofl3: - because he doesn't

Did you even look at where the ribbon is coming from? Maybe then you'd see that the user who made the ribbon? :wink:

I didn't assume anything. I know who made it. It says "friends" for a reason. :no

someone *cough* Rick Inman *cough* is having too much fun

:wink:

ScubaTexan:
I didn't assume anything. I know who made it. It says "friends" for a reason. :no
I can assure you and the other staff members tht Chip has better things to do than think of ways to disrupt scubaboard while he's on vacation from scubaboard.

The member who made the ribbon did so on his own, and several of us opted to add it to our signatures (without coercion). There was no plot from beyond the board.

H2Andy:
don, i can rest assured that you'd never call me an ahole and a jerk, even if i deserved it

right?
I doubt that I would ever use those terms on anyone here, unless I was really ill and in need of bed rest - altho I have been tempted on some members.

lol

i was teasing

Back
Top Bottom