Is Calling Someone an Ahole and a Jerk Against Tos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

however, i can always be more sensitive when someone is telling me they are pissed off and back off

it's not something i do naturally, and for that i do apologize

H2Andy:
the only thing i object to is you stating that my four or five times asking the same question in a civil tone is "abuse"
Oh, if that were my only fault.

We obviously read his posts differently, and so did at least one user. Some have said that perception is everything. I gave you mine and tried to explain why. At least my perception was voiced in a civil manner and you are not required to agree with me.

well ... i won't agree that it was abuse

but perhaps pushy ... yes ...i can see that

ScubaTexan:
3) Have your friends make a yellow ribbon with your name on it to let you know that "we're thinking about you while you're gone."
:25:

Nice of you to assume that Chip even has the photoshop skills to make the ribbon. :rofl3: - because he doesn't

Did you even look at where the ribbon is coming from? Maybe then you'd see that the user who made the ribbon? :wink:

So is the staff going to extend Chip's vacation for another 20 days now, because one of his friends made a reminder?

- Watch - I'll get banned for this as a "personal attack" -

- Not trying to hijack.

hey looky post 55 :rofl3:

howarde:
Nice of you to assume that Chip even has the photoshop skills to make the ribbon.
Re-read it... he clearly blames Chip's "friend". Sometimes we read what we WANT to read and overlook the truth. He poked some fun at your ribbon. I must admit, that while I bear no animosity towards you or Chip, I did appreciate the humor.

Needless to say; He had nothing to do with it, nor did I.

I don't think he ever cared to stir up trouble.

howarde:
- Watch - I'll get banned for this as a "personal attack" -

- Not trying to hijack.
what color ribbon would you like :wink: :rofl3: :rofl3:

dlndavid:
what color ribbon would you like :wink: :rofl3: :rofl3:
green?

:D

Good (Holy Entity) I cannot believe what you guys drive me to do. I’m going to have to now go read that thread to see how on earth that got to result in let alone look to be conflagration. Human behavior is endlessly fascinating.
I’m bummed I missed the jucy stuff and beginning to think I should be sure to read threads that look the least interesting. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom